REVISED: Public Health testing on Thursday in Walker has been changed to Mammoth Lakes. Schedule below has been revised to reflect the change. Get Tested! Let’s get and stay on top of this virus.
Testing also available for contact tracing referrals and symptomatic clients referred from the 211 Nurse Line. – max 60 tests/day.
COVID-19 Testing for the week of November 16, 2020. Public Health testing days are limited to 60 tests/day, please arrive prior to 12:45 p.m. Full details at https://coronavirus.monocounty.ca.gov/pages/health
- Monday (11/16) – Public Health COVID-19 testing in Mammoth Lakes (10:00am-1:00pm)
- Tuesday (11/17) – Tuesday (11/10) – Verily testing in Mammoth Lakes (8:00am-12:30pm)
- Wednesday (11/18) – Public Health COVID-19 testing in Mammoth Lakes (10:00am-1:00pm)
- *Thursday (11/19) – 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Mammoth Lakes Community Center (1000 Forest Trail). *Changed from original schedule.
- Friday (11/20) – Verily testing at Antelope Valley Community Center (9:00am-12:45pm)