Over 300,000 applications successfully completed during Round 1 of the California Small Business Covid-19 Relief Grant Program.
Starting February 2, 2021, at 8:00 am PST Lendistry will open Round 2 for all small businesses and nonprofits to apply.
Round 1 applicants who did not receive funds DO NOT need to reapply. Your application was waitlisted and automatically rolled over for consideration in Round 2.
For new applicants in Round 2, please mark these dates and times on your calendar:
- Round 2 opens tomorrow, Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 8:00 am PST
- Round 2 closes on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 6:00 pm PST
- Notification about selection: February 11 – 18, 2021
- Notification about Not selected: February 24, 2021
Before you apply:
- WATCH VIDEOS ON THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To help you with the application process, Lendistry has prepared short videos that walk you through each step. To watch these videos, click here. We will continuously update this page with more videos in multiple languages.
- REVIEW THE PROGRAM AND APPLICATION GUIDE
The Program and Application Guide details the entire application process, step-by-step, and provides tips on how to improve your application experience. It also includes screenshots of the application and Portal to help you familiarize yourself with the process. To view the Program and Application Guide, click here.
- DAILY WEBINARS
Partners are conducting daily webinars that go over the program, application, and step-by-step instruction to complete the application. To view the calendar of daily webinars and access links, click here.
- PREPARE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Review Section 8: Required Documents under “Program Overview” in the application guide for a list of required documents for the grant. The guide also provides tips and resources to help you properly scan your documents for upload. See Tip #3: Scan Your Documents Properly under “Tips for Applying”.
- FIND AND APPLY THROUGH A PARTNER
To apply for a grant, you will need to do so through a partner. You can find a partner by language or by county at www.CAReliefGrant.com. Please apply once and through one partner only.
Additional Application Tips:
- A partner to the program or the Lendistry team can help you navigate the process. Lendistry’s call center is available at 888.612.4370. Call Center times starting February 2nd are as follows:
- 7am – 11pm weekdays
- 8am – 12pm Saturdays
- Last day until 8pm
For partner assistance, please contact the partner in which you started or submitted your application with.
The application process is NOT first-come, first-serve. You have within the time frame listed above to apply.