Now is a good time to get that Covid-19 vaccination out of the way so you can move on with your life.
Become safer yourself and become safer around your friends: GET VACCINATED!
Please visit My Turn to register for an appointment.
No email address or mobile phone? Not a problem! Call the CA COVID-19 hotline at 1-833-422-4255.
Mono County Public Health is hosting the following COVID-19 vaccine clinics over the next several weeks. .
- 4/24/21: Coleville Clinic (Moderna) 1pm-3pm -Antelope Valley Fire Station (1166 Larson Lane, Coleville, CA 96107)
- 4/30/21: Benton Clinic (Moderna) 4pm-5:30pm – Benton Community Center (58869 Hwy 120, Benton, CA 93512)
- 5/01/21: Mammoth Lakes Clinic (Moderna) 1pm-3:30pm – Mammoth High School (365 Sierra Park Rd Mammoth Lakes, CA 93456)
- 5/05/21: June Lake Clinic (Moderna) 2pm-3:30pm – June Lake Community Center (90 W. Granite Avenue, June Lake, CA 93529)
- 5/08/21: Mammoth Lakes Clinic (Moderna) 1pm-3:30pm – Mammoth High School (365 Sierra Park Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546)
- 5/12/21: Swall Meadows Clinic (Moderna) 2pm-3:30pm – Swall Meadows Fire Department (129 Willow Rd, Swall Meadows, CA 93514)
Register online at My Turn: https://myturn.ca.gov/
While registration is preferred, walk-ins will be permitted as vaccine supply allows. Pfizer vaccines will be on hand for 16-17 year old walk-in residents.