Mono County has informed us of the following Road Conditions: Seasonal road conditions as of April 28, 2021
- Monitor Pass Hwy 89: OPEN
- Sonora Pass Hwy 108: Closed – Plowing started April 1st
- Tioga Pass Hwy 120 West: Closed – Plowing started April 15th
- Bodie Road Hwy 270: OPEN
- Mono Mills Road/State Route 120 E: OPEN
- North June Lake Loop/State Route 158 N: OPEN
- Virginia Lakes Road: OPEN
- Saddlebag Lake Road: Closed
- Lundy Lake Road: OPEN
- Rock Creek Road: OPEN
- Burcham Flat Road: OPEN
- Mill Creek Road: OPEN
Road conditions can change rapidly with spring storms. Watch for wildlife. Slow down!
Always check road conditions before travel at https://roads.dot.ca.gov/.
Or Call (800) 427-7623