inyo_courthouse1.jpgAn Important Message for the Friends and Family of Military Personnel and American Citizens Who are Living Overseas  (press release)

American citizens who live overseas or who are in the military have long mail delivery times. If these citizens have moved or changed their contact information, they will need to notify the Elections Department at either [email protected] or 760-878-0224 as soon as possible to ensure that there are no delays in sending or receiving their election materials.

Military personnel and American citizens who are living overseas can obtain more information about their right to vote by visiting the Department of Defense’s Federal Voting Assistance Program’s (FVAP) website

Discover more from Sierra Wave: Eastern Sierra News

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading