THE TOWN INVITES YOU TO HELP US PLAN THE PARCEL!
Plan The Parcel is a conceptual land use planning process, originating from the 2017 Community Housing Action Plan, to master plan the 25 acre affordable housing site located in the center of town. This planning process is anticipated to last through the end of 2019.
The first online public survey for Plan The Parcel has come to a close but we would love to continue to hear from you!
Here are some ways to get involved, stay informed and actively engaged:
1. Attend a Public Workshop
• June 26, 2019 (3:00-6:00 p.m.) – Joint Town Council/PEDC Workshop #1
• August 20-23, 2019 (Time TBC) – 4-day Plan The Parcel! Public Design Workshop
• October 2, 2019 (Time TBC) – Joint Town Council/PEDC Workshop #2
• December 4, 2019 (Time TBC) – Joint Town Council/PEDC Workshop #3
Can’t attend in person? Watch live or recorded video of the meeting online at: http://mammothlakes.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=4. Workshops to be held in Suite Z/Town Council Chambers next to Vons and above Starbucks.
2. Subscribe Online
• Sign up for email or text message updates through our NOTIFY ME list athttps://www.townofmammothlakes.ca.gov/list.aspx.
3. Follow us on Social Media
• “Like” The Parcel Facebook page, and “follow” The Parcel on Twitter and Instagram for the latest news.
4. Get Monthly Updates
• Listen to monthly updates at the regular Town Council or Mammoth Lakes Housing, Inc. Board meetings (check out meeting agendas online:http://mammothlakes.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=4.
5. Meet and Greet
• Meet The Parcel team at various special events throughout town this summer:
o July 4 – Information table at Mammoth Creek Park
o August 11 – Spanish presentation from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at Aspen Village Community Room
o August 17 – Pancake breakfast at Mammoth Creek Park
o August 17 – Spanish presentation from 5:00-7:00 p.m. at TOML Community Center (1000 Forest Trail)
6. Engage Online
• Register for our Engage Mammoth Lakes online feedback site so you can be ready to participate in the next opportunity – please visit: www.engagemammothlakes.com.
Be part of the future of Mammoth Lakes by being informed and engaged in the development of The Parcel. This project will not only help provide much needed housing that is affordable for residents and workers in Mammoth Lakes, but also create a unique and vibrant place where Mammoth Lakes residents and visitors can live, work and play.
For more information, please visit www.theparcelmammothlakes.com or contact Grady Dutton, Public Works Director at [email protected] or (760) 965-3656.