The City and Alta team have been hard at work developing concepts and alternatives for the Downtown Bishop Specific Plan and Mixed-Use Overlay Zone. We appreciate all of your input to date, and now invite you to join us at a socially distanced open house the week of November 16th – 20th. Stop by to talk with city staff and learn more about concepts and alternatives that can offer more housing options, mixed-use buildings, and an improved pedestrian experience Downtown. Comments received will help inform the development of the final plans.
Location: 156 South Main Street
Open: 10am – 2pm, Monday November 16 – Friday November 20
- Masks are mandatory and required to be worn by all parties within the venue
- Capacity will be limited to ensure social distancing
- Queuing outside will also follow social distancing protocols
- Surveys and handouts will be single-use
- Pens will be single use and sanitized at the end of the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Physical distancing reminders (minimum 6 feet) will be installed throughout the venue
For more information, visit our website at www.downtownbishopplan.com
This effort is being funded by a Caltrans Sustainable Communities Grant and an SB2 Planning Grant.
Press Release from:
Planning | Economic Development