1. Restaurants may open indoors at 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is less;
2. Personal Care Services such as Nail Salons, Massage, Tattoo Parlors, etc., can open indoors with modifications’
3. Gyms & Fitness Centers can open indoors with modifications at 10% capacity;
4. Movie Theaters can open with modifications with maximum capacity of 25% or 100 people, whichever is less;
5. All retail stores can open indoors with modifications with a maximum of 50% capacity;
6. Places of Worship can hold services indoors with modifications at a maximum capacity of 25% capacity or 100 people, whichever is less;
7. Hotels and Lodging may open Fitness Centers at 10% of capacity;
8. Museums, Zoos and Aquariums can open indoors with modifications at a maximum capacity 25%;
9. Malls, Destination Centers and Swap Meets can open indoors with modifications and a maximum 50% capacity, with closed common areas.
Inyo County will be required to stay at this level for three weeks and if the county’s number of cases and percent of positive cases stays low, the county will move to the next level on October 6th.
County officials, health professionals, and local business owners are asking everyone to help keep the county moving forward. They remind everyone to please cover your face, wash your hands frequently and keep your distance.